Its nave dates back to the XIIIth century, but two spans of the chorus date back to the XIIth century. Stained-glass window were offered by the family of Marshal Mac-Mahon at the end of the XIXth century.
The castle of Forest:
In the heart of a manificient park, it was built in the XVIIth century by the Boileau family. The Machau family became the owner in 1627 and kept it for about two centuries. Then the Castries family bought it in 1842 and it passed by alliance to Marshal Mac-Mahon.
The Bust of Marshal Mac-Mahon :
Duke of Magenta, first President of the IIIth Republic from 1873 till 1879, he lived in the castle of Forest where he dies in 1893. In his memory, his bust decorates the facade of the town hall.
The dovecote :
Built on two levels, it seems to have approximately three centuries, it would be the work of the lords of the "Brosse". Realized in stones, it is covered with tiles. We can also perceive a pigeon in terra-cotta put on the roof. This one indicated the function of the building.
You can also see : The manor house "Farm of the Brosse", the former washing place, the fountain "St Genou".