- St Eustache church :
It seems it date back to the XIIth century. The adjacent cemetery in its north part was moved in 1909. It was enlarged at the end of the XVIIth century, with timber framing technique.
In 1936, the bell tower threatening to collapse, is demolished, and so the church was shortened by a span.
- L'Aveyron :
- The village is crossed by the river Aveyron. It comes from the wood of Origins in the northeast point of the municipality of Champcevrais (in the Yonne). Aveyron then flows into the pond of Châtre near the eponym castle.
In the Charme, it flows into the municipal ornamental lake. It receives waters of the stream of Gargoyles, which flow on St Maurice on Aveyron.
- Antoine-César Becquerel :
He studied at the polytechnic school. He was an engineering officer in the campaign of Spain and France. He left the service in 1815 and dedicated himself to scientific works which greeted him the title of member of the Academy of Science in 1829. He was the first one to give the idea of battery with constant current.
He was a mayor of the Charm and Member of General Council of Loiret. The public garden near the square of the church bears its name.