Dammarie sur Loing
Church "Notre Dame" :
It dates back to the XIIth century, but was partially destroyed in 1576. The chorus then the North part of the buildings were reconstructed during the first half of the XVIIth century.
Castle of Mivoisin :
Four big towers date back to François 1st. Two wings were added to in the XVIIIth century, which give the building the shape of a U. A mil, mostly destroyed now, was installed next to the castle and worked on a race of Loing.
Castle of Gevril :
Built in the end of the XVIIIth century, it consists of a lodging house with two pavilion. In 1897/1898, Hector Guimard converted a dining room and a billiard room inside this castle for Mr Albert Roy, Chemist. The latter also made the architect worked in his mansion situated boulevard Suchet in Paris.
The washing place :
It dates back to the end of XIXth century, It's fed by a source. Having crossed the pond, the water discharges in the river of Loing. The rectangular pond is covered with a roof supported by 18 wooden posts.