Ruins of the abbey "Fountain Jean" :
Of cistercian order, established in 1124 by Milon seigneur of Courtenay, it served as a grave for Milon and his descend, very powerfull during the feudalism. Nowadays, there are no more than two spans of the north wall of the chorus and east collateral of the north transept .
St Maurice Church :
It possesses a roman portal dating back to the XIIth century. Its wooden door serving as small entrance and its pillars are of the XVth and XVIth century. The restorations continued until XXth century. There are nothing left of three side chapels.
- Min.: 14 °C
- Max.: 19 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 142°
No items to display
Évènements à venir